Friday 28 November 2014

Campsite | BLACKMIST100

Hey guys, Mist here.

For the November Igloo Challenge, I was given Cabins. I started it, but as I continued to add more and more to the igloo, it just somehow turned into a Campsite igloo. Check it out:



My favorite part of this igloo has to be the centerpiece between the 2 tents (which I also like). I just like the "roundness" effect around the picnic table, if that makes sense. The trees in the back give the effect that this campsite is somewhere deep in the woods.

What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Blackmist100

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks great. Nice layout and creative RV/camper. I think the woods location would've looked better though. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. (lel)
      I did notice my mistake ONCE the igloo was almost complete. But it was too late to change the location, since, as you know, CP does not let you change a location while you already put items into the igloo. Thanks, though.

      Delete
  2. I too like the use of trees at the back, especially because they have a dark shade which brings the illusion of being "deep in the woods".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this igloo! I love the little details in this igloo like the cave used as rocks, and the fans in the tents. The only complaint is the emptiness on the left side. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. All i can say is 10/10 because its not to crowded and not to empty its just right i love the caravan idea though its soooo cool Also i love how you used the tents and i like how you covered up the cross sign at the top of it to make it look like an actually tent !

    From mee cutiepie813

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ellie. I really like the fridges. Add some more to the trailer. I really like the cabin area! Move the boat sideways instead of diagonal. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i really like the trailer, but i wish you add a rug to make it more nice, the tents are super creative! Agree with cutie, not to crowded not too empty, but what is up with those random flowers behind the grass.
    9.8/10

    ReplyDelete