Saturday 22 November 2014

OMG OMG HI HI!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Ok I'm gonna chill. I'm super excited to be here!

Now I won't stay for long cause I''m staying here for 2 weeks since I'm still young, so I better make the best out of it! So I will be posting 3 times a week! I'm super excited be here! I been playing Club Penguin for a year now and I'm (kinda) succeeding at igloos! Turns out I wasn't inspired by anyone! Most people are inspired by very well designed igloo makers, but when I first played Cp I went straight to my igloo and begin designing! Now I'm going to be very different from the others! :D Some of my posts will be igloos, some are igloo tips improving your igloo etc.


Well I'm very excited! I can't wait to experience something new while it lasts! So I'm gonna enjoy it!
Peace Out! <3

P.S. I will post a igloo in 5 seconds or so. :P

EDIT BY HARRY : 
Basically, Lela is going to be on a 2 week trial to see how well she does. Maybe in the future, Lela will become a permanent author?

5 comments:

  1. Cool, I can't wait to see some of your igloos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats Lela! Welcome to the blog :D

    PS: Thanks for that edit Harry, it clears up a lot. :P

    ReplyDelete