Wednesday 19 November 2014

Neighborhood

Hiya! Today I'm back with another igloo! This igloo was made for my friend Lela so that she could use it as a set for her series. You should definitely go check her channel out here. And here is the igloo!
Click for a larger image!
Does this remind you of another one of my igloos? This is the igloo that inspired my Halloween Trick or Treat igloo! With a few differences of course. But yeah that's pretty much it. Feel free to rate this igloo out of 10 in the comments below. Tell me what you thought about it. Have a super awesome splendid terrific fantastic day! Bye!

- AllyCP

(Don't forget that this igloo was made on CP+, a cpps that allows you to place furniture items anywhere)

6 comments:

  1. I love this igloo. I like how we got to see the igloo in two different settings (Halloween and a normal setting). I'm still liking the original step on the left. I think to improve you should fill the interior's more -- the interior for each window was just wooden. Although, you did decorate the interior which is credit worthy. If you were aiming for a perfect score I also would've liked a more realistic exterior house design which could be achieveable by adding another layer of roof -- 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dis igloo toooooooooo! it looks very cosy and warm the houses are not crouded with furniture or anything like dat and i love how u opened some doors instead of closing all of them maybe you could add some benches but my fantastic score is drum dum drum dum.......................................................... 9/10 WELDONE............... FROM YOUR BFF CUTIE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like this version better than the Halloween one. Like the last one, well done. It would've been nice to see a bit more of a distinction between the two, because they're pretty similar (minus the pumpkins and Halloween stuff) and maybe more of a roof like Harry said. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Blackmist100 – can't log onto my Google Account at the moment.

    I still don't understand the praise for this igloo? All I see is a row of houses/ancient benches. Wo000oow
    A street would be nice, along with some actual furniture inside the homes.

    6/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT, But yes agree with others some furniture, but i love everything else! Tysm ally 4 making this. <3 10/10

    ReplyDelete