Saturday 1 November 2014

Author of the Month : October 2014 results!

It's November 1st and that means it's time for the results of Author of the Month : October 2014! This month was SO CLOSE that I had to extend the poll for an extra day.... the results are in...


3rd : Ally Cp (9 Votes / 16%)

2nd : Harry Cp (10 Votes / 18%)

1st : Luna1210 (11 Votes / 20%)
Congrats Mel (Luna1210) on your second time becoming Author Of The Month! 
Like I said, it was very close this month. Luna was leading from the very first day but Ally and Ellie were quickly catching up, then I woke up this morning to find that me and Ally AND Luna were in a 3 way tie with 9 votes each. In the last hour, the 3 way tie split up and we are left with our 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. 
Thank you to everyone who voted! I was lucky enough to come 2nd, 2 months in a row :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my God, thank you all who voted me so much! I wasn't seriously expecting this! Second time is amazing, and a great birthday gift! Congratulations to Harry and Ally, you guys did an amazing work and deserved the 1st place too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday and congrats!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, but my birthday is today, haha!

      Delete
  2. Congrats mel! You did great! And so did harry and alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mel! You had a great igloo this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw guys, thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the results were pretty close! Congrats Mel!

    ReplyDelete