Sunday 16 November 2014

Enchanted Forest Igloo

Hey guys! Today I have created an all new igloo, an enchanted forest igloo. I was completely swooned by the new furniture catalog and I was looking for ways to create an igloo with the items and I saw Harry's pirate ship igloo discoveries with "Enchanted Forest" as a suggestion. This igloo includes; a tree-fort fairy headquarters, six tree-top homes, two on-land homes, two mushroom homes, two caves, two harps, an emerald lake and various magical plants. Check it out!
What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10. As always feedback is highly appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. WOAH! I AM LOVING THSI IGLOO! I love the middle part! and creativity wow! I don't know botu the colors. plus its messy. PLUS IT IS VERY ENCHANTING! IM LOVING THIS IGLOO!
    9.8/10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are these 9.8/10s coming from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10/10 Nice use of the location - it worked perfectly with the autumn colours surprisingly. Only bad thing I could find is to get rid of the snow on the little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9.5/10 I agree with harry but instead if you mess with the arrow keys you can change them to have no snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this igloo looks fantastic! I love everything about it! 10/10

    ReplyDelete