Sunday 2 November 2014

Neighbourhood igloo [In Action]

Did you have a good weekend? It's was Mel and my brothers birthday today - woohoo! Anyway, it's time to continue Igloo-A-Thon 2014 with an original igloo titled 'Neighbourhood' which is themed at nighttime. Take a look right here :


This Igloo Includes :
  • x4 Houses
  • Small gardens
  • Benches
  • Nearby river
  • Paths
  • x2 Cars (Mel's design)
  • Lampposts
  • Road
Maybe you made it into the 'In Action' segment? If you see me advertising on Club Penguin and go to my igloo, you'll definitely be in an Igloo Ideas episode :)

As always, let me know what you think about this igloo by commenting on the video! You can leave a rating /10 and give your opinion on the igloo.

If you have any Igloo Ideas, be sure to also leave a comment with your ideas, perhaps I'll use your idea? My latest creation is a "Tree Forts" igloo which I will be posting very soon, look out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment