Thursday 6 November 2014

Igloo Ideas : Nightclub [In Action]

I hope everyone had a great Bonfire Night in the UK last night - Lil's igloo captured the event perfectly! It's time to continue Igloo-A-Thon 2014 with my Nightclub igloo. Take a look right here :


This Igloo Includes :
  • Red carpet
  • Security & Ticket booths
  • Entrance
  • Dance floor
  • Food kitchen & Counter
  • Dj area
  • Karaoke
  • Eating booths W/ View of the whole Nightclub
  • VIP Area
I hope you like this igloo and I would really appreciate it if you left a comment with a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions in order to improve the igloo :)

This episode also contains footage from The Summer Party that we celebrated over the summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love the igloo! top aprt is my favorite! but I don't think the acient benches really fits! bottom part is epic too! and I love the dj set! very well creative!
    I give this a 9.9/10 score!

    ReplyDelete