Monday 3 November 2014

Igloo Discoveries #51 : Netsky

You may or may not know that Netsky has recently decided to leave the blog. He hasn't completely given up on igloo making though and has made something totally original - a Hobbit Hole igloo complete with both an exterior and interior. Take a look :

Hobbit Hole Exterior
 This Igloo Includes :
  • Steps leading up to the "Hobbit Hole"
  • The Hobbit Hole
  • Areas of "The Shire" (surrounding area)
Hobbit Hole Interior
This Igloo Includes :
  • Dining room
  • Bedroom
  • Store room
  • Entrance
  • Sitting room
  • Hall
A really creative igloo but what do you all think? Make sure to comment a rating /10 and leave any suggestions in order to improve the igloo.

3 comments:

  1. Exterior: 9.5/10 The outside is so amazing! So lifelike and realistic too! The only problem I have are the weathered paths and footsteps are messy and should've been neater but it's still really caught my eye! :D

    Interior: 8/10 I'm gonna be picky on this one, I don't like how you mixed the old bookshelves with the new ones and this igloo is abit empty. I don't like how you made the bedroom, love the left side and the kitchen though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exterior: 10/10
    Interior: 7.5/10 I'm not sure where you were going with the celtic rugs? It's like you started filling a room with them and then you changed your mind halfway through and stopped like o. I don't like the way the antique shelf does not line up with the bookshelf. I get what you were trying to do with the bed on the top left, but it doesn't really look like a bed...

    OVERALL RATING --- 8.75/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exterior: This is amazing, it looks perfect except for the steps. 10/10
    Interior: I agree with Mist about the rugs. I really like the store room and the sitting room. Also the bed was creative, but I don't know if I like it. My last complaint is that I couldn't find anything I liked about the entrance. 7/10

    Overall: 8.5/10 Good job Net!

    ReplyDelete