Tuesday 25 November 2014

Atlantis Igloo

The new furniture this month was amazing! I had so many ideas for igloos to make when it first came out and today I want to present an igloo I have wanted to make for AGES but never had the right furniture / location to go ahead with it. That igloo is Atlantis which is a mythical underwater palace & kingdom. Take a look :

Atlantis Igloo By Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • Pillars
  • Atlantis Castle
  • Vegetation & Coral Reef
This was a very hard igloo to create due to Atlantis being a myth so there are no real records to base it on so I am aware it is by no means my best igloo. However, I gave it my best shot! 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below by leaving a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions.

9 comments:

  1. the big brown poles don't look good at all , they take away/distract you from the igloo's overall apperance - aka trying too hard to stay consistent with color scheme
    8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mist, I don't like the poles either. It seems like there's too much going on, it's hard to distinguish the structure in some parts. Also, the gold light in the cave doesn't really match. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but WAAAAAAAAy to crowded, i like the outside but the inside no. sorry but 4/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Bushes underwater!?!?!? The fuck?!?! 6/10

      Delete
  5. Can you make mias house from if i stay or the elenas house from vampire diaries?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh harry. Well no offense but this is way worse than your walk in the woods. this is super creative, but messy, its kinda all over the place. there is barely any a color scene. I really dunno bout the poles but this place is super detailed. I don't get that random boat when its underwater. plus no need to add any water when yeah, ITS ALREADY UNDERWATER.
    6.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Idk y ppl hate this but I love this

    ReplyDelete