Sunday 16 November 2014

Jail by Ellie

Hey guys!

Ellie here. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend
Today I'd like to share with you my jail igloo - which, as some of you may know, I was assigned for The November Igloo Challenge

This igloo was certainly harder to make than I thought. The layout was pretty tricky to get down - it took many tries to get it to something that I was comfortable with. Naturally, item limit was an obstacle (but that was expected, given the stonework-related items I used), but I feel like for the most part it didn't get in my way (except the room to the bottom left...). Anyway, let's take a look!


*Made with ClubPenguin+, a CPPS that allows you to put items anywhere
This igloo includes:
  • 5 jail cells 
  • Barbed wire fence
  • Mugshot/documentation area
  • Visitation area 

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. What do you guys think? Be sure to leave suggestions and a rating out of 10 in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. + Creative jail cells
    + Nice use of the steel gates
    + Colour scheme
    - I wish you continued the anicent benches along the top to neaten that corner up
    - No entrance
    - I wish you continued the steel gates along the left instead of stone sofas but like you said item limit. The entrance could go in between the left side of the steel gate wall and the right side of the steel gate wall.

    = 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving it. It has everything a jail needs! Colors truly match!!! Yeah I agree with Harry no entrance. I wish you add something to the cells , but since you reach item limit dtick with that for now.
    8/10

    ReplyDelete