Tuesday 1 July 2014

IGLOO DISCOVERIES #35 : Cheezlovermw's EPIC igloos!

Hey guys. I came across Cheezlovermw's blog today and I was blown away! He's definitely one of my top inspirational igloo makers alongside Alyssa570 and Tuxedo123. His ideas are really creative and out of the box. I thought this could be a cool inspiration and motivation for you guys! 



EGYPT


CHINATOWN


CITY


BALL DROP IN TIME SQUARE


VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS TOWN



Always remember to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Create something that nobody has ever created before! 
You CAN do it! Yes, you can. I believe in YOU!


Oh and Harry, I really think this could be a cool feature to add to the blog! It's definitely an advantage for those who are too lazy to comment :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow these igloos aew fantastic! They're so simple but so original and creative!

    ReplyDelete