Wednesday 16 July 2014

Igloo Discoveries #37: Spa By Mcduck

It's me again! Y'all are probably thinking "why is Alex publishing two posts in one day?". The answer is because I found a ground-breaking igloo. Many of you know Mcduck as one of the greatest igloo-makers in history, and today he has impressed us once again. This time with a spa-inspired igloo. Check it out!
Mcduck is a good friend of mine and I'm sure he'd LOVE if you gave him feedback. Comment below what you think with a score out of 10!

3 comments:

  1. Jjoeyxx CP (iPhone)16 July 2014 at 09:29

    Eh I'm not really a fan of spa igloos but I'll rate this because it's McDuck. First of all there's an excess of rice paper wallop, secondly the blue rice paper wall doesn't match the red flooring. Actually I think it's just the red flooring it doesn't match the blue colour scheme at all tiles would've been better. This igloo is a great igloo but needs improvements. 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's very creative how the layout is. Although he should have covered up the sea shells and chose a different color on the floor. 8.75/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE MUDBATHS THE MOST

    ReplyDelete