Tuesday 1 July 2014

Author of the Month : June 2014 Results

This month we decided to do something a little different on the blog, you had to pick who you think made the best igloo from the past month and the winner would be granted 'Author of the Month'. Let's take a look at the all important results :


3rd Place :
Netsky - 9 Votes / 15%

2nd Place :
Harry Cp - 10 Votes / 16%
1st Place :
Sofia Cp - 11 Votes / 18%
 http://i.imgur.com/3ZP3VfL.png 

Congratulations Sofia on reclaiming the title. I would also like to thank everyone who voted for me to become runner up :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion on recent events :

As you may have seen or read, there is some drama that is happening within the igloo community. This is annoying for you, readers, to witness because you came here to read and rate igloos posted by us. I find it massively frustrating that I have to deal with this because some people want to act immaturely so I would like to apologise. I didn't have to appoint other people to share there igloos on the blog, but I thought it would be more worthwhile for you to have the chance to get ideas from a range of people and their creations and not just mine. Therefore I don't like how some people do not respect their role on this blog. Authors post igloos to get advice and criticism yet don't like the reviews when they are not positive, you want people to rate so respect their opinion. Those who are rating need to review honestly and not be biased, if you can't do this, don't comment at all. If someone doesn't like your opinion or your unhappy, don't just leave the blog because you're uncomfortable, talk to me about it and we can sort it out. 

Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. thanks to whoever voted for me, it honestly means a lot and the only reason that I keep blogging is because of you guys. but, unfortunately I don't deserve to be the aotm. you deserve this more, harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations Sofia! You totally deserved it because your igloo got 10/10s from loads of people! The runner ups deserved it to Harry's yours was your best igloo yet and Netsky's was awesome too! I'm surprised Mario's didn't get further! i did a crappy job lmao

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well said! I agree with every point and let's just not talk about it anymore and have a fresh start
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for getting to the point, Harry, I'm getting tired of this drama, so let's just start over and say sorry to one another. (I wasn't in the drama, I looked through Sofia's post and I saw it).
    Anyways, congrats Sofia, but wow.. 4th place for me? Haha I didn't expect that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know the biased reviews and inability of people to take criticism is extremely annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Sofia! all of the authors did great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Soph! Amen, Harry, amen. I'm glad that this chiz is stopping, hopefully it'll stop for good. Just stop with the "fake hate" please. Sooo...yeah.

    ReplyDelete