Sunday 6 July 2014

Luna1210's Igloo Ideas - Western Town Igloo


Hello everyone! Luna1210 here!

Today I bring you a new igloo idea which is a Western Town! Western Towns are commonly known by their taverns, so I tried my best to make one, and let's see how this goes!

Here it is:



My favourite thing in this igloo was the wagon :).

STRUCTURES:
  • A Tavern
  • 2 Buildings/Stores
  • A Wagon
  • 2 Cacti
  • A Barrel 

OTHER FEATURES:
  • Yellow/Brown colour-scheme

I'd appreciate to see your thoughts in the comment section below, and rate this igloo with your score (?/10)! 


Coming soon:

Luna1210's Igloo Ideas - House Special Pt2!


See you in the next post!

~Luna1210

18 comments:

  1. I really love this igloo! I really like your color scheme, and that wagon is super creative and awesome :D. The only thing that stood out a little to me was the bookshelf on the right side building. IDK why, it just did. And maybe add one or two more cactus. Wonderful job Luna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't add 2 more because I had item limit :<. However the cacti aren't commonly seen in Western Towns because I heard they cut them off.... Gross D:

      Delete
  2. 10/10 from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't make the wagon right, the bottom of the steering wheels should be covered. & i think you should give the dodger credit for that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Net, I didn't know the dodger made this because I don't go to CP anymore

      Delete
  4. 8.9/10 I love this igloo but not enough cacti and the buildings exterior on the right is a bit messy. Also you can see the footlight stage's bottom which doesn't really work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but it's supposed to be seen Joey, and Cacti aren't as common in towns. I didn't see 10 cacti in a Western Town, since I visited many to make TAC, as the conditions in Portugal are impossible

      Delete
  5. 8.0, for not enough cacti and pink carpet showing... PINK CARPET SERIOUSLY? And Luna I thought you only use cpps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a CPPS Awkward Taco, and it's not even a freaking pink carpet

      Delete
    2. Which cpps? I saw the soccer ball and like sign that's all

      Delete
    3. Free Penguin

      Delete
  6. idk what everyone is complaining about. I just wish you put more accessories/items in front of the buildings, like how you put a barrel in front of one of the buildings. Awesome wagon though! 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh alright! Thank you Mist :)

      Delete