Thursday 10 July 2014

Furniture and Igloo Catalog Cheats July 2014

Heya.. Today I have the catalogue cheats for you guys! I kinda like this catalogue as it brought back some old items however there are only two hidden items, unfortunately. Let's begin!

 This page brings you a new igloo. Using this igloo will allow you to be on the Tour Bus list from July 17 to July 29.

 Here we have a few new kitchen necessities...

This page has a few more kitchen musts...

Yuss outdoor-sy items... My favorite :P

 This is the SoundStudio. You might've known that this will be replacing DJ3K next week. Personally, I think it's better than DJ3K. You can see the preview video by clicking here.

Few returning items, but not much...

Here are the only two hidden items. Click the Electric Keyboard and you'll get the Conga Drum and if you click the Guitar Stand you get the Bucking Case.


I believe that is all for this catalogue.  I kinda like it, I mean it has a variety of cabinets and such but yeah. That's all for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment