Saturday 19 July 2014

Waddling on...

Hi guys
Looks like this is my third goodbye post (lol)..and last...
Now that I'm banned forever, I'm just not into editing igloos anymore. Trust me, I've tried creating an amusement park on my brother's account but...just not interested anymore. Club penguin really distracts me and wastes my time now that I am 17. I'm going to university in September and it's about time I left Club Penguin for good! Being Author of the month before I leave forever puts me in a happy position. I'm leaving with somewhat an 'award' lol. 

I'm thankful for this amazing experience. I always wanted to be a part of a well known blog and be noticed on YouTube and such and I couldn't have done it without you guys. Special thanks to Harry for giving me this opportunity :)  I also want to apologize to those I fought with, I hope you guys have a wonderful life! :)

Waaaaaaadddle on! ;)

12 comments:

  1. I'm really sad your leaving, you always inspired me. I understand why your leaving, you quit once and came back for us, but now your banned forever and growing up...that's just life. I hope you will be happy and successful in life <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Takes hat off* Goodbye sofia. We all understand your decesion. you must move on with life. waddle on sofia cp, waddle on. *You walk between lines of people and the people are humming a sad tune and then you walk into a plane and fly off.* lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We understand that you're moving on with life. One day we'll all be at this point. Byeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. We understand Sofia. One day we'll all be in this position, and moving on with your life is the best that you can do now. Hopefully you get a wonderful job in the future, however, Sofia, we'll never forget what you did to the blog, and part of the inspiration (big part) was created by you. I'll never forget you. You're just growing up... it's life. I hope you have a successful university journey.. <3

    ~Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey
    um this isn't gonna be a very long and emotional comment like everyone else,
    but i would just like to say sorry if i have been talking behind your back sometimes..
    I hope you'll do well in university and i hope you'll have a happy life,
    your igloos were/are great!

    Net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Luna! I've always loved your igloos and respect your decision for leaving. I'm not going to try and persuade you to come back because Uni is clearly more important :) Good luck with your next chapter and I hope you do well at University.

    Ps. Your ideas for Joey will surely keep us busy for a while :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luna? Ya mean Sofia? Luna's not leaving, well, I sure hope not! Lol.

      Delete
    2. LOL HARRY WHAT A TYPO!!!

      Delete
    3. LOL THANKS GUYS - I mean **Sofia

      Delete
    4. Also HArry, who will be replacing sofia or maybe bubbles if he leaves. Rock?

      Delete
    5. There will 1 one new person. I have a few people who I am considering.

      Delete
  7. You will be dearly missed, Sofia. I understand, competely. I've always been a huge fan, and loved your igloos. I really do understand that college is clearly more important than CP. I hope you have a long, happy life. And good luck at the University. Waddle On, Sofia. <3

    ReplyDelete