Friday 4 July 2014

Seafood Restaurant Igloo

Hey there! Happy 4th July (to those in the USA) :) As I am British, we obviously don't celebrate this haha. Instead, I present a new igloo (original idea?), my Seafood Restaurant igloo!! It took me many attempts to create a good enough eating place igloo for Job Duty and I ended up with this result, check it out :


This Igloo Includes :
  • 4 Eating booths
  • 2 Private dining rooms
  • Kitchen
  • Entrance
  • Ponds for scenery
Creative Elements :
  • Clam item to create a bubble effect
  • Mullet above entrance to represent the restaurant
I hope you like this igloo, see it featured in Job Duty new episodes come out every weekend :)

Please rate this igloo in the comments including any helpful suggestions and ratings /10!

11 comments:

  1. This is awesome! You make great indoors igloo, which I find difficult. The door and seating booths is really creative. The only thing I got confused about was the door to the kitchen, it looked like it was the exit with the concrete. 9.7/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO good! I went for Sushi yesterday (in China) and I've noticed the private rooms so props to you for actually following the actual interior because honestly I've been to so many in cp and they were all alike. The choice of color is great too! Maybe you could add a register/cashier to keep the penguins occupied but other than that, this igloo deserves a 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofia!! I attempted to add a cashier by the entrance but everywhere I put it, it looked awkward haha :)

      Delete
  3. Perfect 10/10 although it'd be better with a blue colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the name of two tables?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one used in the bottom left and right corners =
      Rosewood Dinner Table

      I don't know what the one at the top is called.

      Delete
    2. The top one is called Party Platter. August/September 2011 catalog.

      Delete
  5. can i be in job duty

    ReplyDelete