Sunday 13 July 2014

"Public Toilets" igloo!

Hey everyone! I got so bored yesterday and decided to make an igloo for fun and this was the result, "Public Toilets" haha. Take a look :


This Igloo Includes :
  • Male toilets
  • Female Toilets
  • Urinal
  • Male toilets' sinks
  • Female toilets' sinks
  • Turnstiles
  • Paying desks
Creative Elements :
  • Turnstiles
  • Urinal
I tried to be a little creative in this igloo haha. In case your confused, in some public toilets in the UK (not all) you have to pay to use them. It's usually 25p. 

Let me know what you think of this igloo in the comments by leaving a rating /10 and leaving any helpful suggestions to improve my igloo. Also, do you think I should include this igloo in my Igloo Ideas series?

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8/10 I like it but, I don't like how you used SO many fridges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just clarifing the urinals are the open fridges? 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, on the left room where the anicent bench is

      Delete
  4. 10/10. How the heck can we pay toilets...

    ReplyDelete