Wednesday 2 July 2014

Island Igloo [Rosytilly's Survival Igloo Contest]

Today I present my Island igloo which I will be entering in Rosytilly's Survival igloo contest. There is lots of competition this time so good luck to everyone else! Check it out :


This Igloo Includes :
  • x2 Hammocks
  • Campfire
  • Sea
  • Boat
  • Ponds
  • Bridge
  • Lava pit
  • Wild plants
  • Fossils
I would love to hear what you think about this igloo in the comments below, please rate this igloo /10 as well as leaving any helpful suggestions! :)

4 comments:

  1. I must be honest, I'm not an overly big fan of this igloo. The things that I think could change for the better, is making it (maybe, a bit more) symmetrical. Those teeth....things and the random lava pot...things are quite annoying so I think if you made it symmetrical to the other side, with the stumps. But, it's still quite a good igloo, I mean, what do I know about igloo making? 8/10 from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mil, I don't agree with you. There's something you have to understand, this is a survival contest. In survival contests you can't have two tasks that are the same and the fossils and the lava pit are just some parts you gotta evitate while completing tasks.

      Delete
  2. my name is akiva and i entered the contest so i cant really vote but i'd give it a 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's okay.. not much other than shelter
    8/10

    ReplyDelete