Wednesday 16 July 2014

Beach Resort

Happy summer! Today I have created an igloo perfect for soaking up rays in the heat. Want to grab a smoothie? Or listen to the "Beach Penguins"? Or even enjoy a friendly volleyball match? Then this igloo is so for you! This igloo includes: 3 hotel suites, a smoothie shack, a band stage (where the legendary Beach Penguins perform), a volleyball net and a fascinating ocean view. Check it out!
Congrats to the blog for reaching 500 posts and 70,000 hits! Next stop is Pufflewood! What do you think? I'd love to hear feedback! Comment below with a score out of 10. 

6 comments:

  1. I think this igloo is very original. I love the beach resort, though I'm not a fan of the concrete being used as walls. The beach was designed neatly, but the smoothie shack is not in proportion, because the shelf is bigger than the roof. 8.7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jjoeyxx CP (iPhone)16 July 2014 at 09:31

    10/10 absolutely perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you clarify the concrete items used as walls for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most hotels don't have an all window exterior. The funky bookshelves were supposed to contribute to the modern look of the walls.

      Delete
  4. tbh it looks like 2 houses seperated and i mean... it looks like you put a wooden house and put it on a beach but i like the enatness 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9/10 my only fault is the fact that the flowers have nothing to do with the theme and they are kind of ugly in my opinion.but everything else is amazing keep up the good work.(,ll,)
    __

    ReplyDelete