Saturday 19 July 2014

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYONE :D

Lil here and today it is my birthday, I turned 15 today :)
It's kind of scary to think I'm 15 but I'll be sure to keep making igloos. Speaking of igloos, today I have a very special birthday igloo to show you which I made for the occasion. It is also being used for my birthday party on cp (details a little below).

So, this igloo is a very different kind of igloo that I would usually do. Firstly, because I used a cpps to create in and secondly because it has a unique layout to what I'm used to :D Sadly, 99 items hit before I could finish it but luckily it still turned out well....

This igloo features:

  • DJ Area with fountain
  • Two seating/chill out areas 
  • Upper section with snacks, gifts and entertainment!
Lildudee10's Birthday Igloo
I hope you like the igloo! Please rate below and tell me what you think :)


If you want to see this igloo in full action, you should attend my birthday party today (19th July).

Details below:

Thankyou for reading! If you are coming to the party let me know and I'll see you there! Don't forget to meet at the Cove and then we'll go to my igloo, wear something nice :D 

Cyaaaa

-Lil♥






.


11 comments:

  1. What is it in pst? (Penguin Standard Time)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lil! I'll definitely be coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b day! Sorry i cant come i have a full schedule today. *gives present* Happy b day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jjoeyxx CP (iPhone)19 July 2014 at 17:00

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Lil! Best wishes to ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bday! Sorry I couldn't make the party I was at a swim meet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lil, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it, my friend was over for the weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete