Tuesday 1 July 2014

New Admin

I've got some news for ya..

Harry has decided to leave the blog because of the recent drama so he gave me his spot as an Admin. :)))))) just kidding

Okay but seriously - I'm Blackmist100 - your new Miss Unvierse author! A little background info on my personal life: I'm 14 years old and I'm from USA. 

Some of you may already be familiar with me from my YouTube channel or from the famous chat, IglooTipExchange.

Enough of that boring same old intro stuff. Here's an igloo!


Can't wait to work with you all and share my not-very-good igloos.

-Blackmist100
P.S. I am not replacing anyone. I am supposed to be a new addition to the "family." 

10 comments:

  1. Welcome Mist..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy this total drama island! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh welcome to the blog mist I'm looking forward to your igloos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog! Make sure to post your diner igloo ;)! It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofia! Might as well post all of my igloo creations here haha

      Delete
  6. omg mist I knew it was you! Ever since I gathered up all the evidence from the clues (ok that sound creepy)... Anyways welcome to the blog! I can't wait to see your igloos posted I love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. XD! I love your igloo! Welcome! Can't wait to see your igloos! :D

    ReplyDelete