Tuesday 15 July 2014

I need your help!

Ok! this is one of the hardest desicions in my life (right after choosing my starter pokemon... squirtl... nah... charm... nah... bulb.... lets just stick... OH MY GOD I CANT CHOOSE!) ok
so a long time ago (somewhere in 2012) i was going to make a speacial igloo series called igloos from around the world... i decided not to and just see if my igloo skills will be better (nope... still not good)
and i currently thought it would be nice if i made an igloo series about video games... like i can re-create places from video games (i made some and they are extremely popular on cp right now) and i will call them vigloo games... so... if i choose one i will post every igloo on the blog.... but which one should i do first... hmmm, i need your help! plz help!









 liek serysly... hou cum netskis post iz stel ub

9 comments:

  1. They both sound like good series. I think you should do igloos from around the world first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U SHOULD DO VIDEO GAMES AROUND THE WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda leaning towards vigloo games...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jjoeyxx (iPhone)15 July 2014 at 10:49

    Igloos around the world would work more if it were made by a person from that place such as Luna making a Portuguese igloo, harry making a welsh igloo (he is welsh right?) or me making an Irish igloo. But that' be better as a tic round.
    As for vigloo games I'm not a fan of them but a lot of people are so I don't know how that'd turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys I got banned forever -- how unfortunate to be honest. I emailed CP so we'll see how that goes. Also, I'm in China right now so literally everything's blocked including blogspot. I'm using VPN right now and I only have a while till everything gets blocked again. Going back home in August so :/ have a lovely summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see you back on igloos soon and if the email to cp doesn't work you're always welcome to share a CPPS with me ;) (I sound like moaning myrtle lmao) what's it like in hiding?

      Delete
  6. Sorry autocorrect changes china to hiding now :-/

    ReplyDelete