Wednesday 9 July 2014

Ancient Greece by Lildudee10

Hey Blog-goers!

Lil here and today I have a brand new igloo - Ancient Greece! I stepped way out of my comfort zone to do this and *gasp* no tall trees! However, I think the igloo turned out wayyy better than expected so I really hope you enjoy! :3

This igloo includes:

  • Boardwalk beside ancient canal
  • Lots and lots of ruins :3
  • Ancient gardens
  • Mountains and floral scenery
Ancient Greece by Lildudee10
Ok folks, I really really really needs comments, ratings and advice for this igloo! I do appreciate it whenever you do and I need it with this one especially please :3

I'm doing a very special post soon (it's going to be a how-to) so stay tuned.
Cya!

-Lil♥ 

12 comments:

  1. OMG! This igloo is amazing, I just cant find anything bad to say about it. I love the symmetry, details, and the "greek" items like the pots. Great job! 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I don't like this igloo..... I LOVE IT! This is truly amazing, Lil! It looks perfecto to me. Everything is all lined up and organized. I really love how you added all those "greek" details! 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you went out of your comfort zone. I think the layout is good and the different flowers. It does look very Greek, but maybe you should of called it Greek garden instead. Also, advice for the future to have a clear color scheme. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree with the greek gardens things too ^.^

      Delete
  4. This igloo is good, but it needs more. 8/10.

    P.S. OMG wifi at last sorry for the lack of posts I've been on holiday/vacation in Majorca (Spain) recently and the wifi was like 10 euro for a day and I'm not gonna pay that but expect a new igloo soon (maybe a how-to idk)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name should of been Greek Garden like Bubbles said :3.
    Although I didn't really like the items you used to make the dirt floor... Maybe Weathered Paths instead? :3

    Final score: 9/10

    :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that wasn't me... it was Tiny. I love this igloo btw... 9.7 something missing idk what.

      Delete
    2. OHHHHHHHH

      Delete
  6. So perfect! I love it! 10/10! Pls can you tell me the name of that hedge tree furniture? (I'm sorry, I don't speak english very well :C)

    ReplyDelete