Tuesday 15 July 2014

Outdoor Cafe

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been on again, my grandma passed away and we had to deal with a lot of things including moving into her house because my uncle is mentally handicapped so he needs help with things. Also, I went to a Bruno Mars concert and I enjoyed it. It's been a hard few weeks for my family and I but mostly on my dad because his dad died when I was 1 or 2 so that means he lost both of his parents.
Now I'm not here to make you sad, I'm here to show you an igloo haha. I hope you guys enjoy my igloo and please give some ratings and maybe some support about my grandma!
Here is my igloo:


I put the stage on the water because I needed room for the kitchen and how would people get through if the stage was in the middle?
Anyways, this igloo includes:
  • Seating
  • Stage
  • Kitchen
  • City View
Again, I hope you guys enjoy my igloo and please rate this igloo ?/10! :)
~Cara

EDIT BY HARRY : Hello guys, this is our 500th post :)

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Princess. Hopefully things are better for your family now. Because I know what it is like to lose a grandparent. My family went through some hard times. Anyways, I like this igloo! I personally think there should be a few more tables and seating arrangements. Also, I think there should be more detail (plants, pictures, etc.) 7/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, after looking at this igloo I think I should've added more. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh! Congrats on your 500th post! (I don't know if that's something to celebrate XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad to hear that.. but to the igloo...
    WHERE IN THE NAME OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM IS THE COLOR!
    6/10 NO SERIOUSLY 6/10 THATS HOW MUCH COLOR MATTERS... plus the items you used were used a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jjoeyxx CP (iPhone£16 July 2014 at 09:35

      wtf -4? I don't really mind the lack of colour it's just I thought there should've been more tables, less wooden walls and a bigger stage because the guitarist will drown. 8/10

      Delete
    2. Sorry for your loss. However, Mario is right, this is just a weird igloo. I'd explain more but I'm on mobile. Sorry 6/10

      Delete
  4. it needs more color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. O wait sorry this wasn't a cabin.

      Delete