Wednesday 23 July 2014

Vigloo ideas: rainbow road

hey guys! mario here! with the first post of vigloo ideas (im converting all these ideas into a video on my channel later on so check it out!) soooo! i finally remade my rainbow road igloo! let me tell you... hardest... igloo... ever, HECK! its hard to play as to make D: ik it looks like a 4/10 igloo but i mean you try making rainbow road...  anyways this is a mix of mario kart 7's and 8's rainbow road! so i added the electronic rainbow road from mario kart 8 and the part where you land on the moon from mario kart 7 and in mario kart 8 there are toads watching you... so i put snowmans (heck they are like the same thing to me) and put them behind rainbow windows! here is the igloo! and here are also how the space ship looks like in mario kart 8! hope you guys enjoy! and uhhh... are my posts getting better?
here is actaul road in mario kart 8
what video game should i do next? pokemon, animal crossing, legend of zelda or anything you want! btw check out my epic remix of the course at my igloo!

19 comments:

  1. Mario, I actually really like this igloo! I'd give it a 7.5/10 :) I think you should do an animal crossing igloo because you could divide main street and the town. Pokemon would also be cool! Doing a certain region or even a city would be cool for that e.g. Lumiose city from pokemon x and y is beautiful and fun to do as it reminds me of a cool french city. Zelda would also be pretty cool :3 Loving these vigloos so keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also your posts are beautiful just the way they are. Sure, a neat and organised presentation is nice and I prefer doing them personally but tbh who cares about that? It's all down to the igloo and inspiration at the end of the day and if people don't like that then :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this igloo is pretty good! For the next one maybe, pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO OFFENSE THE IGLOO IS JUST WEIRD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean what did you expect? its rainbow road...

      Delete
    2. I CANT BELIVE YOU EVEN TRIED TO MAKE RAINBOW ROAD....

      Delete
    3. I tried to make a rainbow road once, because I love Mario kart. I think you did a good job baby mariods.

      Delete
    4. thanks! personally this was the hardest igloo i have ever made!

      Delete
  5. I preferred the original but this is good too. Never played video games so I have no clue what mario kart and Pokemon and zelda are like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that even possible? just google it then :P

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Bubblesducky (iPhone)24 July 2014 at 20:07

      Omg hell yeah!

      Delete
    2. i honetlsy think thats not going to be necassary (but awesome idea! really like it) not enough cube items and if its not cubed its just 'earth'

      Delete
    3. Well, true. I actually attempted to make something MC inspired thats coming out in the 1.8 update. Not sure if I should post it though...

      Delete