Friday 4 July 2014

Fourth of July Neighborhood

U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A! Hey everybody, Happy Independence day. If you haven't read my post about my return I said that I would make a Independence day Neighbourhood, So why the hell not? This igloo took about 2 attempts and I have a thing about messiness haha

Here it is:
 
This igloo includes:

  • 2 Homes
  • A BBQ/eating area
  • A road with a Parade Ride and 2 nutcracker figures
So why not come and enjoy the fireworks and ratings are welcome! Cya next time!

2 comments:

  1. Very different to the other versions on the blog! The parade ride could of been made better, nice use of the picnic tables, if you were trying to make picnic blankets I think you should have used the thin rugs rather than yoga mats. I didn't really like how things didn't continue between each tree, like there is a road in the left third but then the road doesn't continue after the trees. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This igloo is really neat! My favorite part of the igloo is the BBQ area. The parade area could be improved. I love the little homes on the sides. I also liked the things you added to the houses (decorations, volleyball, etc). The lake on the bottom was kind of random, though. Good job! 9/10

    ReplyDelete