Thursday 13 March 2014

Guess Who's Back?!

That's right guys, I am back! I used to be Princessc817, but now I am Kelsi CP (My name is too "inappropriate" according to YouTube.) I will post some more igloos more often! I am so sorry I haven't been on here or YouTube in a while, I have some school issues, but I will fix that!
Now let me tell you guys about you guys for those of you who don't know me!

I joined CP in 2009 and I took a break in 2012 and came back in March of 2013 and I have been almost back to CP for a year, which is great. My hobbies are hanging with friends, art and making igloos because I can put my creativity to the test by making my igloos! I have only been making igloos since May or June of 2013, so I'm heading to my dream: Being a professional igloo maker that helps people/makes videos to help people. I hope I can be a role model to anyone or that I am helpful to anyone who needs help. :)

As I said before, I have a YouTube, so here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Princessc817CP
I also have a Twitter, and I am a fun little joker! If you wanna follow me, here's the link: https://twitter.com/Princessc817

I am glad to be back and at it!
See you guys later and have a great rest of the day!

~Princess

4 comments: