Wednesday 5 March 2014

Japanese Garden

こんにちは ! That's Japanese for hello! Anyways, I have created an all new igloo! It's a Japanese Garden igloo. I was trying to make something creative, yet neat. I added plenty of plants to create that "garden feel". This igloo includes: a balcony to observe the garden, a bamboo forest, a bridge overlooking a beautiful river, and plenty of plants! Check it out!


Do you dig it? Do you think this is an igloo where you would hang out with your buddies? What's your favorite part of the igloo? Let me know below!

4 comments:

  1. Kon'nichiwa. This is awesome! One of the best 'Japanese' gardens I've see in awhile. I love it, well done 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Bubblesducky. This is very original, I like your igloos a lot. Great job! 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. that means nice in japenese

      Delete