Friday 28 March 2014

Jjoeyxx's Igloo #4: Winter Path

Here is one of my favourite igloos I've made this year. I initially made it over the winter period after watching Harry's Somewhere Only We Know by Lily Allen CPMV and it was so beautiful and captivating I couldn't resist basing an igloo off the forest in it. (I'm a nature freak.) So, here is the igloo:
This igloo consists of:

  • A bench with a lamp post within a group of trees (Narnia anyone?)
  • A river with a little rowboat in it (the owl and the pussycat but the boat is brown not pea green)
  • An earth path leading across straight except the weird bend at the end
  • A pavement area with hedges, frozen ponds and a cottage
  • SNOWMEN :D:D:D
  • A long gate to show the national park boundaries
  • Some trees
  • A little stage area with a flowery swing with bird houses, a piano to play music on and lots of love :) (and hedges)
Feel free to rate and share your thoughts below! Just whatever floats your boat. Oh and I just posted my first proper igloo video on my youtube channel so feel free to check it out sometime! Byee thanks :) xxx

-Jjoeyxx

8 comments:

  1. I love this igloo, it's just so pleasant. (I too am a nature freak) Just a wonderful igloo, 8.5/10. (I'll be sure to check your channel some time)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad to know I'm not alone. Would it be possible to tell me why your score was 8.5? Any cons I should know of?

      Delete
    2. It's probably not possible and no cons from me.

      Delete
  2. You have a point there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This igloo is very amazing. I'm a nature freak, too, so you two are not alone. It's creative, and very well done, and neat. I'll give it a 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know what is the real name of the earth path, thank you!

    ReplyDelete