Saturday 22 March 2014

Hello Bonjour Hola Hallo Ciao Olá

Hello everyone. It's your newest author Jjoeyxx here. You can call me Jjoey, Joe or Joey but please don't call me Joy. I've been making igloos since I joined CP in July 2008 but I only started making them seriously around last year. I think this is possibly the best igloo ideas site there has been and it hosts some of the greatest igloo makers of the current era, and I'm delighted to be joining them. I'm very excited to share my igloos with you all. So, from the far away land of Ireland I present to you my first igloo:


LITTLE FRENCH TOWN
This igloo I believe is probably my best yet. It's a collaboration with The Dodger or Ozy as you might know him. We worked together and eventually chose to go with the mirror image style. He said we started a trend with it, but I don't think so :| I think with everyone doing Paris, I thought a smaller French town would be more easier to make and get more attention. Here it is:
Bonjour et bienvenue dans ma ville française!
I hope you will continue to read about my igloos! Please rate out of whatever you like and leave your thoughts and anything I can improve on in the comments below! Until next time, waddle on!

-Jjoeyxx


12 comments:

  1. Well I have to say, great igloo and welcome, I do look forward to your igloos. There's not much to say about this igloo but a few things, it's very neat and clean. (the floor boards line up! not many penguins take the time to do that. It drives me crazy when it's messy :P) Anyway I think that's all I have to say other than my rating so, 8.5/10 overall great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsa! you are off on a realy good start! this is a amzing igloo just 2 problems the shop looks kinda small and it quite doesnt look like a french town... i mean i dont see anything that represents france but amazing igloo! it it was just small town you would have gotten a 9.75 but sadly you get a 9.5 :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sad :P That 0.25 could be the life-death barrier :P I tried to make it look French because I stayed in France for 6 months when I was 9 and this was the small town I lived in. Only I lived in a caravan. Thanks for the comments and the rating much appreciated :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I voted for you in the poll :)

      Delete
    2. you said that you voted for me

      Delete
    3. Yes I voted for you on my desktop and on my iPad mini I voted for Sofia ;)

      Delete
    4. Oh, really? Kinda shocked that people are still voting for me but tyvm :)

      Delete
    5. No way. Your igloos are fantastic. I think you're gonna win for the second month in a row!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls tell the name of the shop enterance u have used and also tell the name of the stone wich u have used to boundary ur flower bed and name of bushes wich u have used to boundary ur river and what type of flooring have u used is it made up by combining trap doors and lastly tell me the name of the boat wich u have used and the name of the big trees u have used pls pls pls pls BTW AWESOME IGGY

    ReplyDelete