Saturday 15 March 2014

Theater by Mikesta

Hello guys today I made this igloo. Since the new catalog came out I thought why not make a theatre igloo? I think it turned out nice and clean, I had to do A LOT of touches on it. I didn't use 99 items because i didn't want to crowd the igloo up. Anyways here it is! 


Also, today I went to Field Friday! This is an event help by Polo Field every Friday and he visits igloos! Guess what? He came to my igloo and complimented my creativity! Here is a picture of the party with Polo Field!!

Anyways I hope you like this igloo I made. It took a lot of time and effort! :)

~Mikesta

2 comments:

  1. Yup. I see why he complimented it. Well it was great fun! Anyway it's a fantastic igloo. (He also stopped by my igloo :D and I see myself in the pic :) well sorta :P and ik this is completely off topic but, log into CP with this link: http://play.clubpenguin.com/?login=true&rm=851 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good igloo, just slightly untidy in areas. 8/10.

    ReplyDelete