Sunday 16 March 2014

My Garden Igloo

Hey guys, this is my 1st igloo since I've been back. My friend, Marioparty55, inspired me to make this igloo since he made a garden, so I thought I could try to do a garden too!
I tried to make it look like a park a little and I tried to make it look quiet and peaceful. The only thing I hate about this is the stoves I used because I wanted the bench to go against something that would go with it and wouldn't be too big, but I had no ideas or no items for it.. nonetheless.
Anyways, please enjoy this igloo:


Please rate this ?/10 and I hope you guys like my 1st post in a LONG time! :)
~Princess

16 comments:

  1. This is really good Princess!!! I would rate this 9/10 (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8/10. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I'm impressed. Your best igloo yet! 9/10. oh and about your stove problem, use log walls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I'm not easily impressed

      Delete
    2. Oh shoot, I forgot about those, anyways thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Sooo cute! I love the flowery screens and layout. Love it! 9/10 -Lil

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post, hmm something about this post. Quite a lot of comment activity, which is the most in awhile. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat, creative igloo. But a bit basic. 8/10. And you could've used the wooden wall instead of the stove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what are the flowers called???

    ReplyDelete