Sunday 2 March 2014

New York Igloo?

Hey everyone, I'm back with another instalment of igloos from Battle of the Brits! Check out my New Yok igloo :


I found this igloo EXTREMELY hard, not to make but to look like New York! Here are some igloo features :
  • 2x Tall buildings
  • New York taxi
  • Road
  • Clock tower
  • The big TV screen
  • Cafe/Food places
  • Hotel
 I need your help, because I don't think it looks like New York and this is my second attempt :S

The first attempt looked like a big mansion.

Battle of the Brit's premieres NEXT WEEKEND!!

7 comments:

  1. This igloo looks OK. I mean, I should know (I live 20 minutes away from NYC xD). The skyscrapers were really creative, but I'm not sure about the night windows. I think just the cityscape would have looked better. The taxi is great, but I think you could have made the road turn maybe because it looks like its about to crash into a building (or maybe its going behind it IDK). Maybe you could add some flashing lights or something but I'm not sure if this is Times Square or what... For an area of NYC with a lot of apartments, this is great, but I'm not sure this would work for Times Square. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is... a good try. I've never been to New York or America for that matter but I'd rate this 6/10. I think the night sky doesn't work and the taxi would've been better if you used construction barriers as the taxi sign on the roof. Otherwise good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one.. was alright but nothing special. I'd give this a 7/10, Like joey said I don't think the night sky works very well with cityscape. The taxi was creative, but it could have been better. A fountain or construction zone would add alot more variety to this igloo, Overall not a bad igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaiit pludmic is back? YAY! wait im not in battle of the brits D: lol i really don't care xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was good, I think its creative but not your best. The idea's great, but it looks a little messy and the car is a stretch. 5.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I was wondering if I could use the buildings for a NYC igloo I'm trying to make.

    ReplyDelete