Friday 21 March 2014

MEXICO IGLOO BY SOFIA4334

Hola amigos! I've been creating different igloo ideas lately and I keep deleting them (it was so frustrating) because well, it wasn't good enough. 
I did a mexico igloo today and I know it's not my best as I could've used wooden walks instead of the dark stone tile but as usual, I couldn't really add more furniture. And there are few furnitures that were unnecessary for me to include but I needed to fill the igloo up! (If that makes sense?) 




feel free to comment or rate below! 

5 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean, I've had the same problem in the past! Anyway I like this igloo cause of the creativity and the different use of items. I'm not too sure on what seemed unnecessary but, it doesn't necessary have to be filled up (I mean if you advertise it's gonna be filled with penguins, if it's for just display than I rather see it as is.) Well I think this deserves an 8/10. Bien hecho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, true! But, I just get irritated when the place looks empty :'( Thanks girl!
      We should meet soon on CP!

      Delete
    2. Again, I know what you mean... and sure! Just lemme know the time and date :)

      Delete
  2. creative 9/10
    apple and babycrier were there too btw
    we enjoyed it
    -mike coo

    ReplyDelete