Wednesday 19 March 2014

River Rides igloo :)

Hey everyone, I'm back with another igloo that I made last month! The igloo was originally titled 'Boat Rides' but Babycrier suggested I renamed it to 'River Rides' which I prefer :P

Take a look :


This igloo includes :
  • River Ride ticket centre
  • Area 1 : Moss Tunnel
  • Area 2 : Leaf covers
  • Area 3 : Waterfall Tides
  • Area 4 : Leaf Covers reprise
  • Area 5 : Rapid falls
  • Area 6 : Tropical Glide
  • Exit
  • Mountain Surroundings
I was surprised that this igloo reached 99 items so early on but there's not a lot you can do about that :P

As always leave you ratings /10 and offer me some helpful advice! On my channel experience the Igloo Ideas : Kingdom Special so subscribe to be the first to see the episodes.#

More of me :
Twitter : http://goo.gl/k0u3fE
Youtube : http://goo.gl/hqivzU

9 comments:

  1. I love this igloo, it's so original! I love the waterfall, plants, and the ticket center, the only thing I would suggest is that you should add water on the bottom left corner, instead of the wooden side walk. 8.5/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that was suppost to be an exit :P

      Delete
    2. Okay I see it now lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Omg! I absolutely love this igloo! It is such an original idea and its creative. I like all the tunnels and additional features, soo 9/10. I agree 'River Rides' is a better suiting name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm maybe i should start using those tall trees too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the trees are trending.... :P

      Delete
  4. This igloo is amazing. I have nothing bad to say. 10/10. Pros: everything. Cons: well there are a few but not gonna mention them because the amazing creativity and neatness takes away the need for negativity. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so talented! It's so beautiful and perfect I might cry (hehe) So in love with this igloo it's some of your best work and it's just so accurate and lush wow 11/10 :D

    ReplyDelete