Friday 14 March 2014

The reason for my delays!

Heyy Lil here,

Well as you know I didn't post for likes, 3 weeks, and there are a few reasons for this...

  •  I lost loads of saved igloos that were on my computer, so I am now having to start from scratch so it's taking me a while to make new ones (sorry).
  • GCSE's!! Oops, yes I'm doing some real actual exams this year so school is quite important right now! (I'm very scared)......
  • I can't think of many new ideas! I have done so many igloos but I just can't think, so if you have any igloo ideas please tell me and I'll give credit for the idea :) (it really helps)
So yes please forgive me for not posting and also new igloo tomorrow from my sister (Cutiepie813), so stand by for that :D

Cya soon 

-Lil x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with well, everything! As for some suggestions here's a few; aquarium, garden, KFC, mermaid cove, pirates vs mermaids, the Dead Sea (aka Salt Sea), tropical island, lazer tag arena, the Hunger Games, volcano, CP awards, arcade, Puffle bed art, something Easter themed, Hmm and that's all I can think of.
    (I really don't know, just let your imagination explode.) Hope this helped! :)

    ReplyDelete