Thursday 27 March 2014

Inn by Cutiepie813

Hello, Lil here!

It's that time again, folks - an igloo from my sister Cutipie813! Today we have an Inn, a igloo recently made by Cutie. Not an original idea, but it might inspire you to do one.

This igloo includes:

  • Creche/Nursery area
  • Check in
  • Kitchen area
  • Entrance
  • Dining area
  • 1 single, 1 double bedroom.
  • Pool area
Cutiepie813's Inn
New igloo from me on Sunday! I'm very excited to show it to you I think you'll like it :)
Tell cutie what you think below too! Also, if you want to find me or cutie we're pretty much always online the blogs xat (igloo tip exchange), we'd love to chat with you guys :3

Cya soon! ♥

-Lil x

3 comments:

  1. Nicee, but it's not her best work. Although its a different style then most Inns. I'd give it an 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good igloo. I'm not a fan of the trees separating igloos but the theme of wooden floor and bamboo chairs is so matching and the creche area is so colorful even though that darn tree wont move out of the way so I can see the pookies play. Outside could be better and I don't really understand why the rooms are at the front and the kitchen and reception at the back. Overall: 7/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this igloo, it's different from most inns. I don't really see like anyone do inns/hotels anymore. It's really creative, and nice. I wouldn't do the trees though, I can't see the check in, or the nursery very well, because of those trees. Overall I'd give it a 7/10.

    ReplyDelete