Saturday 8 March 2014

Offices igloo!

I'm back with another igloo! Today I present a common igloo idea but done in a new stylish way, check out my Offices igloo :


This igloo includes :
  • A unique door style (Inspired by Sofia)
  • A main desk
  • Main desk room
  • Waiting area
  • 4 Computer stations
  • 4 personal offices
  • Storage shelf
Personally, I'm in love with this igloo and consider it to be one of my best. If I could have more than 99 items I would just add chairs to go with the computers at the bottom and top right.

Please comment with your ratings like always and I'll read everything you have to say :)

More of me :
Twitter : http://goo.gl/k0u3fE
Youtube : http://goo.gl/hqivzU

Also, season 2 of "Battle of the Brits" premieres tomorrow, so keep an eye out on my channel to see it first!

5 comments:

  1. It's a different layout, which makes it more unique. I like how there's so much detail. Overall I'd give it 8/10. (the item limit is like an igloo enthusiast's worst nightmare l: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this igloo! I like the different work stations, and the hidden fish tanks behind the computers, but I don't like the bright green chairs in the waiting room, because it doesn't match the dark colors in the office. Also the wood, mixed in with the concrete on the floor kinda looks weird. 8/10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think rather than the green chairs on the waiting room you could use the brown non member chairs? I really like the igloo, it's creative, it's neat, it's original, but, there is something missing I just can't put my flipper on. 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would fit the igloo nicely but you only get 1 sofa and 1 chair and that would not work.

      Delete
  4. 8 i don't get the flooring .

    ReplyDelete