Saturday 22 March 2014

Jjoeyxx's Igloo #2: Pirate Ship (Mini Igloo)

Hi.
This igloo is different from the rest. It's smaller. Most people use the majority of the space in an empty igloo. I was originally going to do that too for my second Pirates vs Mermaids attempt igloo. But, I reached item limit fairly quickly and mermaids don't really appeal to me, so I hadn't bought much under the sea items. Therefore, with the help of The Dodger, I went back and chose to only use the middle section as the pirate ship. So, here it is:

 
Dodger really told me to do most of it. We had the same thoughts at the same time... creepy... It's meant to look like it's sailing forward against the waves, which was his idea. I know the cannons are a little misplaced but I took the picture before deleting it now realising that mistake. And I know that pirates didn't actually make people walk the plank but it made for good role play purposes ;) Please rate out of anything you like below and offer advice for other people and me for the next few igloos people may make :) Thanks and bye!

-Jjoeyxx

12 comments:

  1. I think I saw something similar at Vollypink's igloo except he had the mermaid side and what not. I happen to stop by your igloo when I saw you on CP and I saw this igloo, my first thought was "this is a new take on the whole pirate thing" and things so pretty good. 3/5 since its a mini igloo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I will try and improve. Hopefully this inspires a new way of pirates rather than just against the mermaids.

      Delete
  2. wow! this ship is a straight 10/10! you are the only 10/10 i have ever gave but i mean its not a igloo and yet im still on the search for the perfect igloo :( but anyways may i borrow the idea for the ship? and oh i have this igloo idea video if you dont mind can i put your igloo on the igloo discovery part? i will give credit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You can always borrow ideas from me, but if you are using my choice of items and design then you must give credit please. And yeah sure I'd be delighted to have my igloo on the igloo discovery part. Thanks again.

      Delete
    2. I made a ship that looked exactly like this one 2 years ago! good job! 4.5/5

      Delete
    3. Yeah. Pirate ships were popular back then before that guy Flash started the pirates vs mermaids trend. I personally don't like pirates vs mermaids igloos much. And thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    4. he calls himself "captain flash"
      And i agree, i really hate pirates vs mermaids igloos (no offense lil,yours was great)

      Delete
    5. Psh. His igloos are advertising igloos for preps to roleplay in (no offence to preps and rp-ers because I am one of both groups) and not for people to admire the great creativity and neatness of them. He shouldn't be Captain Flash. He should be FLASH-mob of pirates vs mermaids man

      Delete
    6. he actaully loved pirates and never intended it for preps... im not sure if he actaully made it, im close friends with flash he loves pirates a lot and ocean related stuff... he always complained about pookies and preps

      Delete
    7. I never really liked his igloos. But hearing that about complaining for Pookies and preps is not very nice. They are just having fun and roleplaying. The only thingsI complaint about are the old cp protestors. They make me want to log off.

      Delete
  3. I love this pirate ship! My favorite part is how you put the pirate flag in the ship. No doubts about it, 10/10!

    ReplyDelete