Sunday 23 March 2014

IGLOO HOW-TO's | Basic Theatre

Hi guys. New schedule: igloos on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. One of which will be a how-to. So today is my first how-to. Very simple to make, mostly new items, some old. You will need the following:
  • 11 Footlight stages
  • 2 red carpets
  • 8 theatre chairs
  • 2 japanese walls
  • 1 bleacher steps
  • 1 theatre arch
  • 1 wooden table (opt.)
  • 1 piano bench (opt.)
  • 1 harp (opt.)
  • 1 piano (opt.)
  • 11 stage curtains
  • 1 microphone (opt.)
  • 1 red flooring of any sort
Okay. Arrange them as follows:
guess whats goin on behind that curtain >:D


Have fun and good luck if you are adding any extensions!


-Jjoeyxx

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! :D Can't wait to see move how-to's they are great! Especially love how you have added the instruments area :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm doing how-to's every Monday now.

      Delete
    2. Just call it igloo how-to's #(number)

      Delete
    3. no you're calling it jjoeyxx how-to's lol

      Delete
    4. I mean from now on. And they are my how-to's,,I shall name them what I like thank you.

      Delete
    5. can't you just do the same as everyone else?

      Delete
  2. End of discussion I'm not disagreeing with other opinions because of one word. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete