Sunday 16 March 2014

Theater in the Park by Cutiepie813

Hello!!

Another igloo by my sister today, and it's an original idea.
This is cutiepie813's theater in the park! Now, this igloo took a lot of time to think of but we finally came up with this idea and it's pretty cool.

Yes, it's a theater in the park just in time for spring, and this igloo includes...
  • A play sage with bench seating
  • A instrumental stage completed with instruments and comfy seating.
  • Pretty scenery including flowers and trees in each area :)
  • An icecream stand for the guests
  • A painting area to inspire artists!
  • A football area (because no park would be complete without).
  • The areas are sectioned off by tall trees :) (My favourite item).
Cutiepie813's Theater in the Park!

Cutiepie would really appreciate if you guys would rate this igloo and give advice please :)

Cya next week :P

-Lil x

3 comments:

  1. I like it. It reminds me of a summer nights festival. Also I can't say that I've seen this style of igloo yet. So it is creative, a new idea and it just has a welcoming feel to it. Anyway I'd give it an 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie is so happy about the feedback, and says yay thanks!! -Lil

    ReplyDelete