Saturday 29 March 2014

Jjoeyxx's Igloo #5: Ghost Train

Hello again. This is my newest igloo and it's based on Harry's river rides igloo. I used his idea of the different sections and it follows the same format, including an exit, a ticket line (thanks to Harry for the idea) and the actual ghost train. Very spooooky!!! I would never actually say that it sounds so cheesy. Anywayyy, here is the igloo:
Guess what's going on in that cave  >:D mwahha
This igloo features:

  • A ticket line for queuing up
  • Dark trees to make sure there is no light
  • Stage 1: The open track which passes around the haunted house
  • Stage 2: The misty mine with lots of ghosts
  • Stage 3: The dark swamp cave with lots of monstrous things
  • Stage 4: The misty mine with bats and a coffin that opens up...
  • Stage 5: The exit on the horizon with graves to show those who didn't survive the ride
  • The happy exit area :)
I hope you enjoy the igloo. Feel  free to use this if you want but remember who you got it from and don't call it your own unless you've removed or added extra touches to it. And remember, I didn't even make some of this igloo, Harry did. In other news, I hope you're all enjoying the Muppets World Tour! What do you think of the short finale? Personally I'm not a fan. Feel free to rate and comment below! Bye

-Jjoeyxx

11 comments:

  1. This is just, awesome. I like the idea of this. It has inspired me to make something a bit similar and I think it's working. Anyway this deserves an 8.9/10 I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I'm glad that I got inspired and now other people are getting inspired from that!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's cool! Glad I could inspire you :) One of my first creative igloos was a ghost train!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your igloos are brilliant, I couldn't resist! That's cool, ghost trains attract many people.

      Delete
  3. This is super awesome! This is very creative, and very neat. I'll give it a 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, though I think you shouldn't have put bamboo curtains, and the NY wallpaper on the wall. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was originally a trick igloo. I advertised as a peace train and when all the Pookies arrived it was covered in sunlight and pretty things. But then, I changed it to the ghost train to scare them all :P Thanks for the rating!

      Delete
  5. Hey what is that nailed wood called to the right?

    ReplyDelete