Tuesday 25 March 2014

Kingdom Special 4/5 : Medieval Town :)

Hey everyone, today I am continuing my Kingdom Special with a new igloo, today I present the Medieval Town igloo :


This igloo includes :
  • x4 Medieval cottages
  • Fish pond
  • Lake
  • x2 Vegetables garden
  • Country Preserves
  • Hot food area^
  • Archery practise
  • Exit to Ye Olde Farm. 
Creative : The train carriage used as a straw roof :)

As always let me know what you think on this igloo! I appreciate your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Saw this in your igloo the other day ;) Very nicely made and including anything you would need in a medieval village! 8/10 from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and realistic. Rather than making magical fairy houses or ogres swamps you have made it real. It's an actual medieval village with the small thatched homes. They worked every day out harvesting crops to survive and if they were lucky they could work in the town. The castle was then used for keeping control with residence of a lord or lbaron. I think your kingdom special has done a great job representing all of these points so far.

    ReplyDelete