Saturday 22 March 2014

Jjoeyxx's Igloo #3: Spring Garden

I know, I know. It's my first day, but I just really want to get my first igloos over and done with so I can start spending more time making some. That's why this is my third post in one day, my first day :| So, without further ado, here is my next igloo, to welcome in the spring! This time, it's 3/4 of the igloo because once again I reached item limit and it looked empty, and like Sofia that annoys me a lot:

This igloo features:
*Lots of sunlight to give you Vitamin D (if only we had that in real life...)
*Flower gardens with shrubbery in them
*Lots of tall trees to separate the sections
*A wishing well to, well, wish in the well in...
*A river surrounded by grass (This is where baby Moses was hidden jk jk)
*A gate entrance
*A row of ponds to show the fish have been un-frozen and are free again

Please rate and comment below! Bye!

-Jjoeyxx

11 comments:

  1. Dude take it easy, 1 igloo a week is enough lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry, this was just a little starter for me. From now on, it'll probably just be 3 maximum a week and 1 minimum a week. Any comments or ratings?

      Delete
    2. Thanks. It's not the most creative of mine I know :)

      Delete
  2. We should protest against the 100 items limit, who's with me!? Anyways, I give this igloo a 7.5/10 rating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. There should be unlimited items in the igloo... or maybe something more realistic like 150-200... Anyway thanks for the rating!

      Delete
    2. that wouldn't be a challenge

      Delete
    3. Unite together and email CO as an igloo community to demand, I mean, ask politely for the item limit to be removed, I mean, raised ;)

      Delete
    4. Well with the item limit you can't really do much BUT, it sorta forces you to be more creative with that, being the limit. Although I can only imagine what penguins could do with more items... (CP needs to release more flooring...)

      Delete
    5. I know, I've been dying for the grass flooring.

      Delete
    6. Or the black and white tiles. Without those, my diner igloo looked terrible...

      Delete