Wednesday 25 June 2014

Activity Holiday by Lildudee10

Heyy!

So this igloo is named 'activity holiday'. I don't know if you have ever been on a holiday like this, but when you go on this kind of holiday you normally stay in a log cabin or small house in a beautiful forest with your family in a cute little holiday village. Here, there are many shops and fun activities including sports etc. So... I wanted to make one :D One example of an activity holiday kind of place I have been to is one called 'Centre Parcs' which are in the UK and Europe so this is kind of what I was going for.

Anyway, I wanted to make an igloo like this because I thought it would be very fun, and it was :D 99 items kind of ruined it but oh well, this igloo includes:

  • Two Cabins
  • Shops and outdoor seating
  • Sports Area
  • Little nature park :)
Lildudee10's Activity Holiday

I hope you like it! Rate below :D This igloo might be my author of the month entry but I'm not too sure yet as I am making an igloo right now. Cyaa next time :)


-Lil♥

3 comments:

  1. So many obscure igloos I've never heard of these 'activity holidays'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to these sometimes! I love this igloo and it's really neat and cute :3. All I can give is a 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ I agree with Luna competely!

    ReplyDelete