Sunday 29 June 2014

Luna1210's Igloo Ideas - Atlantis

Hello guys!

Today I made an Atlantis igloo! Item limit sucks, so if you find empty spots you'll know why!
Anyways, this igloo was a pile of work since it's an original idea, and I was getting desperate when item limit came, LOL.

Let's see anyways:


There's not much to talk about what this igloo includes, just the sea part, the castle, ocean features and a surface part.

Please let me know your opinion in the comments! Also feel free to rate (?/10)!

See you in the next post!

~Luna1210

18 comments:

  1. What can I say? This would be another 10/10 (5 this week) but the windows should've been blue curtains to help with the underwater theme. I love how it feels ruined and lost and over run with fish but the treasure remains unfounded Great job! 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually is a surface part, Joey :). Thajnks!

      Delete
    2. *unfound yep I was just thinking Atlantis was underwater.

      Delete
  2. You did a really good job making it seem like it's underwater. The castle is really creative and the mirai robot fits well in the castle lol. All you needed was more plants and fish. 9.6/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiny, I agree :P. Soon I'll make a new and more improved version on Free Penguin, because it wastes less items.

      Delete
  3. THIS IGLOO IS PERFECT IDK WHAT EVERYONE IS COMPLAININ ABOUT 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like this, 10/10'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at my 2014 igloos and wonder: what the hell is this shit

    ReplyDelete