Tuesday 3 June 2014

☆ Updates ☆

Since my improvements post, I have updated numerous things or am updating things soon :
  1. Welcome back Sofia! Mike has been inactive so I asked Sofia back and she accepted :)
  2. Blog music! (I'm going to make it NOT autoplay)
  3. New Author of the Month! Congrats Luna - you're picture will appear shortly in the sidebar :) In the future it will be harder to get the Author of the Month title (More info coming soon)
  4. I have entered exam period so no new igloos from me for 2 weeks but I will post within that time
  5. Job Duty [S2] premieres this weekend!
  6. REM IS RETURNING SOON from his short break
  7. We reached our highest daily blog views yesterday almost peaking at 900!
That's all for now :P

3 comments:

  1. the player is not working :P and congrats luna... wait what do you mean y more harder (O_o)???

    ReplyDelete
  2. harry the playlist is blocking the new post button :I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Luna bae you deserve it girl! :)
    Btw, fight hard through your disease. Anyways, Mike just became active on Twitter and welcome back Sofia! I feel sorry you have like 2 exams in 1 day, goodness gracious. Have you got all the Job Duty [S2] igloos prepared? Ooh, I didn't know Rem took a break.. I just thought he was inactive due to schoolwork and shit. :P
    Congrats on almost reaching 900 views! :D
    Sorry for so much in one message, lmao.
    ~Princess

    ReplyDelete