Saturday 7 June 2014

Aquarium Igloo - Luna1210's Igloo Ideas

Hey everyone! It's Luna1210 back and fierce!


Today, I decided to go wild with underwater animals, so I decided to make an aquarium! It includes many features and some inspiration from previous creations.

Let's check this out:


(Sorry for the purple screen showing ^)

This igloo includes: 

  • 2 separated tanks;
  • A large fish tank;
  • x2 Tropical fish and dolphin areas;
  • An entrance;
  • Northen Fish Tanks;
  • Stands with Fish Information.
My favourite part of this igloo was the upper layer :).

Tell me what you think and rate (?/10) in the comments! Any critics or feedback are always accepted :3.

See you in the next post, bye!

~Luna1210

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love this aquarium. Aquarium are really hard to do without making it look messy. I like how you made another level and how you have blue chairs behind the fish tanks. This igloo has all the requirements to the perfect igloo, originality, igloo location, flooring, walls, neatness, creativity,color, item limit and item sizes! Finally, (I typed wayy to much) for the rating, 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiny! It was a pleasure to have your special rating :).

      Delete
  2. Great in all areas but neatness! Very creative use if items such as the magazine trophy as the info plaque thing but a little on the sloppy side with the bookshelves and couches. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I'll be sure to improve it :). Thanks! ~xx

      Delete
  3. I love this aquarium, the layout and colours look great and the igloo is creative. I agree with Joey that the bookshelves can make the igloo look a little on the sloppy side but I love the igloo anyway! 9.5/10 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked how you used the magazine awards as information for the fish. I would of liked to have seen more effort with an entrance. I have a weird thing about symmetry in igloos so I would of liked the steps to be central alligned with the area above and for the middle fridge above to be in the middle of the other two fridges either side. I agree with lil about the bookcases and I think the boxes should of reached the top of the igloo to be next to the top of the fridges. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete