Monday 2 June 2014

Small Announcement and Outdoor Restaurant igloo



above this post is my 25+ club penguin igloo ideas if you really need igloo ideas! 

this is almost 1 year old! so in celebration of its anniversary I'm going to make a second version of it!

its already half done i just need more igloos so I'm going to make a igloo every day! (hopefully) and i might post them if they are good enough so expect much more igloo ideas from me! and ps 

here is my outdoor restaurant igloo for my night light igloo special this is one of my best personally! i hope you like it :) and feel free to rate and give me advice :) 

5 comments:

  1. Your faith in igloos is restored (even though it was never taken away)! 10/10! Absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! i got 3 10/10's from the authors so far!

      Delete
  2. This igloo looks really great outdoors, I think you used the wrong trees because it makes the outdoor restaurant look a bit creepy. The grass lacks a bit with the trees and I don't think it's necessary. I think you should've added a bit more to the kitchen since it looks a bit bare. Overall, 8.5/10, pretty good Mario. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this igloo! One of the best outdoor restaurants I've seen! Only con is, like Cara said, the kitchen is a bit bare. Other than that it's great! 9.5/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said earlier, I love this igloo so much! Definitely your best moon lite igloo alongside the fireworks igloo because its layout is great and items are used beautifully. However, I do not like the grass used as it takes away the 'pretty' feel from this igloo. 9.5/10 :D

    ReplyDelete